Temporarily Closed Until March 31st
A state of emergency has been declared for the province of Ontario due to COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus).
We value your safety, and that of our team. As such, Locked Up Escape Rooms will be temporarily closed until at least March 31st.
Please note that all bookings that were set between March 17th and March 31st have been cancelled. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Please feel free to contact us at reservations@LockedUpEscape.ca if you have any questions.
Stay safe, stay informed,
The Locked Up Escape Rooms Team
Want a reservation outside of our normal hours? Please contact us at reservations@LockedUpEscape.ca.
- Please ensure your arrive 15 minutes before for your time slot. Any late arrivals may result in a reduction in your time, or the cancelation of your experience.
- The price is $24 per person, plus tax. Please note that we only accept credit or debit cards. We do not accept cash.
- A minimum of two players are needed to book a room.
- Be sure to update your group size 24 hours in advance to your reservation if there are any changes. Groups will be charged for any cancellations that happen less than 24 hours in advance, or for cancellations that bring the group size below two players.
- If you need to make any changes to your reservation, please use the “View / Change Booking” button near the bottom of your confirmation email.